- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of the Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders if you are a Customer, and for other customer service purposes.
- If you are a Participant, to collect your test answers, score them and submit a score associated with your name to the Talent Insight’s customer that requested that you take the MAP assessment.
- If you are a Participant, to share with a potential employer’s integrated Applicant Tracking System or other pre-employment system used by a potential employer (“ATS”).
- To tailor the content and information we may send or display to you, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using the Websites and Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- To better understand how users access and use our Websites and Services both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Websites and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- With other parties you choose to share data with through our Services.
- With other parties when we have your consent to do so.
- With your employer if you are using the Websites or Services at the request of your employer, the information you enter through the Websites or Services, including PII, may be shared with your employer.
- With other companies owned by or under common ownership as Talent Insights. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this policy;
- With third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, only as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include billing, payments, service fulfillment, web hosting or providing analytic services. We provide only as much information as is needed to perform the services on our behalf;
- With other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and